Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gathering.....Perimbunian....XD

My 'zi mui'...
That small kid kick the ant....
me and ee jen
sei duo gam fa....haha
haha...
ee jen wan to kiss that praying mantis...
me
sa po cw...no image d....haha


20 sept went malacca with my family because my parents have to attend my cousin's wedding.... When we arrived, we went to Kota Lama....Is it Kota Lama? Actually i don't know....hehe....Near Dataran Pahlawan..... Afternoon check in Strait Malacca, Joyce came and fetch me, with one of her friend....We went Jonkle Walk..... Drink the most delicious cendol.....So many ppl there....have to queue up to buy.... Then we sightseeing and then went to Dataran Pahlawan watched Final Destination..... Joyce only watched half an hour....because she cant stand watching those scary scene....haha... After that, we went to don't know where to eat Satay Celup..... My bro join us.... The restaurant was full.... Many ppl queueing up outside.... Coincidence.... I saw my friend there....Then we no need to wait....'Dap toi'.....haha....Then we have great time together.....

Today, i went Leisure Mall with perimbunian....have great time together.....Watched 'where got ghost'.....XD.... Lazy to write all....haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment