Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am happy....:)

Today got chemistry test at 8am.....Arhhhh.... I am not well prepared as usual....haha....I am not manage to finish all the questions in time....many questions i left it blank...many marks gone......just gone like that..............sobs..........................................

We have to finish almost 20 questions in 1 hour & 10 minutes...... N those questions are mainly structure..... N have to draw diagram..... Many ppl also cant finish all the questions.... I know how to do but i have not enough time......'gek si'......sigh~

After class we go play badminton ay mph....play until very tired.....about 6.30pm i go home.... traffic jam.... 7 pm reach home.....8.30pm online......

Im happy....I feel happy recently.....dunno why.....may be i had fully recovered from 'it'.......And i knew my school prom king recently....he is so cute....i saw him once in badminton club....haha...... funny guy....

Want to go sing-k la......release stress.....haha..... Next week thursday Biology test......6th August Math........Haiz.......Gambateh.......XJ boleh!!!!!! haha

GOD BLESS ME.........XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment